Our planning consultants can develop comprehensive Energy Statements, Sustainability Statements and Carbon Reduction Strategies to support your planning applications and make sure you meet any local planning policy requirements with ease. We can also deliver BREEAM Communities to ensure your development sets the highest standards from the start.
Our planning consultants will establish any relevant policy targets early and create accurate models that explain exactly how you can achieve them. As ever, we also make sure delivery is both cost-effective and cost-certain.
What you can expect
- Full review of local policies relating to sustainable design, construction and low carbon / renewable energy requirements
- Ongoing review of applicable national policies which may impact on the application of sustainability policies at a local level
- Ongoing liaison with your planning consultant and local planning officers (where appropriate) to establish sustainability requirements
- Delivery of all necessary energy calculations (including SAP / SBEM modelling) to provide accurate and comprehensive figures
- Delivery of BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes or Home Quality Mark pre-assessments to provide a comprehensive strategy that can be delivered cost effectively across your development
Plan with cost-certainty – as part of our planning stage works, we can model all your options and help you develop a cost effective strategy to satisfy your planning obligations and sustainability objectives.
Deliver all the daylighting calculations you need to score credits under the Code for Sustainable Homes or BREEAM – we can carry out your calculations either using a simplified formula or using dynamic simulation software.
Identify the potential risk of buildings overheating – we use advanced dynamic simulation software to cover every angle. When risk is identified, we provide advice on how to mitigate it.
U Value Calculations
Get accurate U-value calculations in strict accordance with BR443 Conventions – we’ll also provide recommendations on possible enhancements or potential value engineering options.
Find out more about the high quality advice and support we provide for customers in the homebuilding and construction industries. Download our brochure for a full description of all our services.