Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
“Engaging in regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.” The CPD certification Service
BREEAM UK New Construction 2018
This seminar outlines the basic concepts; procedures and objectives of BREEAM 2018. It will introduce existing case studies to detail strategies for engaging with BREEAM and outline methodologies to ensure maximum value is delivered to your building and subsequently your BREEAM assessment.
This CPD delivers the following learning:
- To understand how schemes are classified under BREEAM UK New Construction 2018;
- To understand the criterion involved in the assessment process and the weightings/contributions to achieving an overall sustainability score;
- To be aware of minimum standards and pre-requisite requirements associated with achieving particular BREEAM scores;
- To understand the role of a BREEAM assessor;
- To understand the standard of evidence that is required for assessment and how it is assessed;
- To explore the advantages that BREEAM can deliver to your development;
- To acknowledge crucial considerations to ensure you achieve the most from BREEAM.
Introduction to SAP
We have the facilities to deliver our seminars at our office in Tiverton or an AES representative can come to you.
If you wish to learn more about our accredited CPD, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org