AES Sustainability Consultants has continued to closely monitor the development of COVID-19 in the UK. We aim to keep our customers and our staff as informed as possible.
We want to reassure you, our customers, that we are taking the appropriate action where necessary to ensure continuity of business and maintain our high level of service.
Some of the specific steps we have taken are:
- We have the technology infrastructure in place for our entire business to work remotely. This has been tested and we are prepared should we need to close our office.
- We have the ability to stay connected using Telephone, E-mails and Skype.
- All points of contact remain the same.
- We have reviewed our business to identify critical services and taken steps to secure these (e.g. EPC production for CML).
- Our staff will receive regular communication updates.
- The majority of our office based staff have been requested to work from home until further notice. Our employees know what action to take if they or a member of their family have any symptoms.
Please note, our office remains open until further notice.
Things are likely to get challenging over the coming weeks and months but we are prepared and we are here to help. If you have any concerns please do get in touch.