BREEAM UK New Construction 2018
AES Sustainability Consultants, are proud to inform our clients that we have an accredited CPD, outlining the basic concepts, procedures and objectives of BREEAM 2018.
This CPD delivers the following learning:
- To understand how schemes are classified under BREEAM UK New Construction 2018;
- To understand the criterion involved in the assessment process and the weightings/contributions to achieving an overall sustainability score;
- To be aware of minimum standards and pre-requisite requirements associated with achieving particular BREEAM scores;
- To understand the role of a BREEAM assessor;
- To understand the standard of evidence that is required for assessment and how it is assessed;
- To explore the advantages that BREEAM can deliver to your development;
- To acknowledge crucial considerations to ensure you achieve the most from BREEAM.
“Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.” cpduk.co.uk
This BREEAM 2018 CPD is deliverable at our office in Tiverton or an AES representative can come to you. If you wish to learn more about our BREEAM 2018 CPD, please contact us.